All employees are required to obtain the following information prior to beginning their employment. There may be additional requirements for specific job classifications.
- All employees must be at least 21 years of age.
- It is the policy of Annandale Village that nepotism or the employment of relatives of employees is not permitted.
- All employees must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Some positions require a college degree.
- RN/LPN/CNA positions require a current Georgia license and current CPR/First Aid.
- Each employee shall undergo a Georgia and a National Criminal Record history investigation which will include a finger print record check.
- Each employee must have a valid Georgia Drivers License before hire. All Annandale employees are required to drive. Annandale cannot employ anyone with more than two (2) chargeable accidents, moving violations, or DUIs in a three (3) year period within in the last five (5) years of the seven (7) year Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). A seven (7) year MVR can be obtained from your local Department of Motor Vehicles.
- All employees are required to have and maintain and provide proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance at all times.
- Positions offered will be contingent upon the results of the above listed Finger Print & Criminal Records investigations, MVR records, and the required health screening which includes a Drug screening, testing for TB and Hepatitis B.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Annandale Village is a drug-free work place and conducts periodic, random drug testing of all personnel.