The mission of Annandale Village is to provide progressive life assistance to adults with intellectual disabilities and traumatic brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
- People with intellectual disabilities and their families come first in everything we do.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization, and with others who share our vision and values, are keys to our sustained success.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicity and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.