Did you know there are ways to support Annandale Village that do not affect your current lifestyle or your family’s financial security?
While a majority of gifts to Annandale Village come in the form of cash via check or credit card, many Annandale Village supporters have found that time spent considering WHAT to give as well as WHEN and HOW to structure their contributions can help them make more meaningful gifts while meeting personal financial planning goals as well.
In response, Annandale Village has created this comprehensive, easy-to-understand gift planning toolkit to help you find the gift that’s right for you. While exploring Annandale Village’s gift planning options, you will:
- Discover creative giving strategies to make larger gifts than you may have thought possible.
- Learn how to make gifts that actually “give back” for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or helping to fund elder care, educational expenses and other needs of loved ones.
- Add special meaning to your gift by making a gift that honors a special friend or loved one.
- See how to save money on income, gift, and estate taxes and instead put those amounts to use in ways you choose.
- Enjoy giving more; knowing that you’re giving the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
That is what effective gift planning is all about. It just makes sense to make the most of what you have by preserving financial security for yourself and your loved ones while simultaneously ensuring the long-term sustainability of Annandale Village.