Position Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Effective Date: July 1, 2014
Position Description: Provide administrative support for Chief Executive Officer, Board, Executive Committee and management team.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have excellent communication skills; including but not limited to superior writing skills. Must have excellent organizational skills. Two year degree and five years related experience and/or 10 years training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Class C Georgia Driver’s License, proof of vehicle insurance, and meet company policy regarding MVR requirements. Must meet state requirements regarding a Georgia, National, and FBI criminal history record check which requires fingerprinting. Must undergo and pass a drug screening, and screening for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B. Must have a current CPR/First Aid certification in accordance with state regulations.
Analytical Skills, Business Ethics and Compliance, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Continuous Learning, Initiative, Judgment, Managing Customer Focus, Managing People, Planning and Organizing, Problem Solving, Safety Management, and Use of Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record and transcribe minutes and assist in the preparation of materials for Board, Executive Committee, Leadership and other meetings as needed.
- Communicate directly, on behalf of the CEO, with board members, staff, resident family members, vendors, and others as needed.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, appointments, conferences, travel and tasks calendar for Chief Executive Officer.
- Receive incoming administrative office calls and provide customer support and/or direct call to appropriate point of contact.
- Compose correspondence for Chief Executive Officer.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Assist with preparation of staff and community special events.
- Maintains adequate levels of printed stationary supplies to include brochures/literature/business cards for CEO use.
- Attends all required and assigned trainings.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary in the best interest of Annandale at Suwanee, Inc. to meet the personal service needs of the Annandale Villagers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; use of fingers; handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk; and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, and walk. Employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, or crawl. Employee is required to lift up to 25 pounds and/or move up to 50 pounds (with assistance). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be required to transport (drive) and assist Villagers in and out of vehicles. Employee is required to perform CPR/First Aid.