As a non-profit organization, Annandale village relies upon “In-Kind” contributions as well as cash contributions. In-Kind contributions usually take the form of supplies or equipment, new or used, and are a great help in supporting our mission.
Annandale Village posts this “Wish List” to our web site as a showcase for specific In-Kind donation needs. Below is our list of items that will help our effort at the to improve the quality of life experience here at Annandale Village.
INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OF RESIDENTS
- Athletic socks
- Winter gloves, hats, scarves
- Winter Jackets (male and female)
- Personal hygiene toiletries (soap, deodorant, tooth paste, etc.)
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Sheet Sets (twin extra long)
- Blankets, Bedspreads (twin extra long)
ORGANIZATIONAL NEEDS TO SUPPORT PROGRAMS
- Rolling Carts (Example)
- Greenhouse Supplies (soil, pots, seeds, etc.)
- Musical Instruments (guitars, drums, bells, etc.)
- Gift Cards to purchase Office Supplies
- Sports Equipment (floor hockey equipment, golf clubs, etc.)
- Art Supplies (brushes, paint, art pencils, markers, canvas, paper)
- Gift Cards (Kroger, Publix, VISA, AMEX, Walmart) to purchase various programming supplies and/or supplies for Villager parties
For additional information, please contact Kayce Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-932-4887.