As a non-profit organization, Annandale Village relies upon “In-Kind” contributions as well as cash contributions. In-Kind contributions usually take the form of supplies or equipment, new or used, and are a great help in supporting our mission.
Annandale Village posts this “Wish List” to our web site as a showcase for specific In-Kind donation needs. Below is our list of items that will help our effort to improve the quality of life experience here at Annandale Village.
INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OF RESIDENTS
- Athletic socks
- Winter gloves, hats, scarves
- Winter Jackets (male and female)
- Personal hygiene toiletries (soap, deodorant, tooth paste, etc.)
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Sheet Sets (twin extra long)
- Blankets, Bedspreads (twin extra long)
ORGANIZATIONAL NEEDS TO SUPPORT PROGRAMS
- Rolling Carts (Example)
- Greenhouse Supplies (soil, pots, seeds, etc.)
- Musical Instruments (guitars, drums, bells, etc.)
- Gift Cards to purchase Office Supplies
- Sports Equipment (floor hockey equipment, golf clubs, etc.)
- Art Supplies (brushes, paint, art pencils, markers, canvas, paper)
- Gift Cards (Kroger, Publix, VISA, AMEX, Walmart) to purchase various programming supplies and/or supplies for Villager parties
For additional information, please contact Kayce Pearce at email@example.com or 770-932-4887.